A creative professional with more than ten years of experience bringing new life to brands and organizations through innovative artwork and multimedia campaigns. Experienced leader of people and manager of resources credited with building creative departments from the ground up. Adept at establishing credibility and influence with clients, increasing the power of persuasion, and running projects from start to finish with impeccable attention to detail and flawless execution.
Areas of Expertise
- Budgets & Cost Control
- Thought Leadership
- Staff Management
- Innovative Idea Generation
- Client Relations
- New Business Development
- Strategy Development
- Project Management
- Multimedia Campaigns
Consultant New York, NY 2015 – Current
Worked as a consultant with a variety of agencies assisting them on projects ranging from UX/UI design through to print collateral:
- Prime Visibility – UX/UI design, Print Campaigns
- Elite Marketing – Tradeshow/Exhibiton design, UX/UI design
- Blur Communication – Web banners design, Collateral design
- Watson NYC – Floor Plan Creation and Print Design
East Coast Cycle Supply Farmingdale, NY 2011- 2016
Leads the creative team in developing new and innovative products, advertising campaigns, and apparel in an agency style environment. Manages the day to day work of a team of four people.
- Built this creative department from the ground up. Executed the smooth and seamless transition of work from freelance workers to in house employees in the first six months of employment.
- Rebranded the organization with the creation of new UX/UI of websites mobile/ecommerce, product design & advertising campaigns
- Traveled overseas to monitor every detail of production & quality control of projects.
- Secured and scheduled all media buys to promote the brand.
Freelance Employee New York, NY 2009 – 2011
Secured and performed a variety of different work projects for a multitude of clients. Some examples include:
- Scholastic Books – Catalog Design and Artwork
- Travel Impressions – Mulitmedia Presentations, UX/UI App design, Corporate Rebranding
- Briggs & Riley – Packaging Design & Dieline Creation
- Toledo Group – Art Direction, Corpoarte Branding, and Web Design (UX/UI Design & Coding)
- Learning Your Letters – Company Branding, App Design and Web Design
- Just Finish – Logo Redesign and Web Design (UX/UI Design & Coding)
- Stray Cat Bicycles – Product, Web (UX/UI Design & Coding), and Branding Design
Iron Horse Bicycle Company Holbrook, NY 2006 – 2009
Directed, designed, and strategized all product advertising, including all catalog and web campaigns, for an in-house department with an agency engine.
- Created and continuously maintained all websites to refresh the corporate identity of the brand.
- Managed the flow of artwork in house and coordinated with outside agencies.
- Developed the graphics for advertising materials including bicycle decals, catalogs, web ads, clothing, and tradeshows.
- Managed the budget for freelance & agency work as well as printing and hardware.
- Directed photo shoots for the product and action footage.
Regent Sports Corporation Hauppauge, NY 2003 – 2006
Art Director / Sr. Graphic Designer
Built and led this in house art department. Hired, trained, coached and supported a staff of 13 team members. Responsible for delivering stimulating ideas that work across all media’s to promote the sporting good products and the brand of the organization.
- Created artwork for product and package designs, magazine advertisements, the web, and the National Super Show tradeshow.
- Developed print concepts for brochures, direct mailings, and email blasts.
- Identified talent and mentored graphic designers for career growth into future Directors.
Gap, Inc. New York, NY 1999 – 2002
Graphic Designer / Assistant Art Director
Created full poster employee awareness ads and developed store style guides and floor plans. Learned the foundational elements of workflow scheduling, design concepts, and artwork trends by working alongside the Art Director.
Bachelors of Fine Arts, Graphic Design, St. John’s University, Queens, NY